Heartbeat of Lima Chicken BBQ & Fundraising Auction
It’s time again for our 5th Annual Chicken BBQ and Silent Auction! This year it will be bigger and better than ever! We have over 50 wonderful baskets for you to bid on! Come and spend the afternoon and have a delicious chicken dinner with your family and friends and take home a great auction item or a several!
When: March 19, 2016 from 12-3 PM
SILENT AUCTION WILL START AT NOON WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT 2:00PM
Where: Knights of Columbus – 810 S. Cable Rd. Lima, OH 45805
Chicken Dinners will be available for $8.00 each
½ BBQ Chicken, Southwestern corn, Fresh Fruit cup, Dinner roll/butter, Cookie
Dine-in and carry-out dinners will be available
Orders for the dinners must be placed by March 10, 2016
For more information contact: Heartbeat of Lima @419-222-7945
Are you pregnant and you want someone to talk to? We are here to help. Please fill out our contact form or call our 24-hour hotline at (419)230-2530.
H.E.A.R.T., Healing the Effects of Abortion Related Trauma.
I Need Information
- I am considering abortion. Before you make a choice be sure to check out this page to find out what all the facts about abortion are.
- My wife or girlfriend is pregnant and considering abortion. What can I do? CLICK HERE to get some information.
Services Offered by Heartbeat of Lima
- Ultrasounds by appointment only. They are done at the Satellite office and are performed by trained RNs. The ultrasounds are not diagnostics, but check for a viable pregnancy.
- Do you have a child and need resources, such as parenting classes, or clothing and baby items? Please give us a call, contact us, or stop by for more information.
- Layettes, infant formula, diapers, etc. are available as needed. For cribs or other larger items, our new Baby Sleep ‘n Ride Safely program may have what you need. We also offer free pregnancy tests.
- Heartbeat offers personal emotional support to every client, and, in addition, seeks practical ways for her to overcome her difficulties. To achieve this goal, Heartbeat arranges for medical, legal, educational, counseling, financial, and social assistance.
- Educational services are available by a 5 day curriculum course in schools and by Speaker’s Bureau presentations (which may include films or videos).
- If your church or youth group would like us to give an abstinence presentation, please contact us for more information.