We need volunteers who have a heart for helping others! Some specific areas of need are in the following areas:
- Serving in the office
- Answering the phone
- Administering pregnancy tests and counseling (RNs only)
- Inputting data into the computer files
- Experience with Computer Programs like Excel
- Organizing fundraising activities
- Volunteers for Cherished Hearts, which is our individualized parenting program
- and more…
Please contact us at 419-222-7945, fill out the contact us form, email us, or just stop by 3225 W. Elm Street, Lima, OH 45805, in the WATCH TV building, near the American Mall if you are interested in volunteering.
Your gifts to us are tax-deductible. We accept both financial and material gifts. Our material needs are:
- Baby formula
- Diapers (we especially love receiving the large diapers sizes 4 and 6)
- Infant clothing, sizes newborn to 2T
- Blankets, bottles, and other layette items
- Supplies for fundraising events
We now accept online donations!
Please contact us at 419-222-7945, fill out our contact us form, email us, or just stop by our office if you have a donation! Our address is 3225 W. Elm Street, Lima, OH 45805, and we are located in the WATCH TV building across from the American Mall.